Pre-Approval Program for Continuing Education Courses
As a value-added service to our membership, the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB) has a mechanism in place for pre-approving educational programs for continuing education credit. Programs facilitated by association members, member banks, and outside organizations are eligible for consideration.
- The number of Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) is clearly defined;
- The Subject Category and Learning Method are pre-defined as outlined in the Certification Handbook; and
- A list of participants in a pre-approved course is sent directly to the AATB corporate office to be entered into a database, alleviating the need for individual participant submissions during their re-certification cycle.
- Opportunity to utilize the AATB logo on promotional materials associated with their pre-approved program (for a defined length of time) and
- Pre-approved programs gain more visibility/attention and are usually an easier mechanism for participants to obtain CEU’s.