Individual membership is open to individuals who are involved or interested in the banking of tissues, cells, or organs and who concur with and support the objectives, policies and ethical standards set forth by the AATB.
Membership fees are for a calendar year. All memberships expire December 31st of the year of membership, unless membership fees are paid after November 15th. In this case memberships expire December 31st of the following year.
Cost of AATB Individual Membership: $195
Benefits of Individual Membership:
- Discounted registration for AATB in-person meetings and workshops and CTBS Training Programs ($300 savings on most events)
- Discounted registration for the Webinar Series ($130 savings)
- Exclusive access to member's only portion of the website (Member Resources under membership)
- Discounted Continuing Education On-Demand
- Access to archive meeting content (held more than one year ago), includes presentation slides only.
- Virtual Council Meetings
- Access Member Directory
- Complimentary Virtual Access Pass for conferences held more than two years ago (includes presentation audio recordings synchronized with the slides)
- AATB E-Newsletters delivered to your email inbox
- Full voting privileges in AATB elections
- Eligibility to run for elected offices and to serve on committees
- Discounted purchase of AATB Standards (25% Savings on Standards)
are not necessarily Individual Members of the AATB. Individual Membership is a separate process. Click here to join today.