Committee and Task Forces
Interested in joining a committee?
1) To be on a standing Committee for the AATB, you must be an individual member of the AATB. If you have done that you will have signed up for a specific Council.
To change the Council you belong to, you must log-in (top right in yellow), then click on "My Account". There is a link to update your profile, and the Council can be selected there.
Update My Profile
2) To identify the committee you are interested in joining, click on "Committees" below.
Note: Task Forces are not Committees and do not require Council appointments. Task forces are ad hoc and only exist until a specific goal is reached (such as creation of a guidance document). To join a task force, you may submit a request to the task force chair.
3) If you are interested in joining a standing Committee, you have 3 options.
- Contact your Council Chair (or Gloria Irvine) to ask to be appointed
- Ask the Committee Chair to appoint you to a 1-year term.
- The current President can also appoint members to a 1-year term.
View AATB Member Bylaws