Save the Date for QDEW 2019.
April 15 - 17, 2019
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch
St. Louis, Missouri
This year’s QDEW will be educational and interactive, providing attendees with best practices and new practices in the area of quality, eligibility case studies, and more. Roundtable discussions are planned, as well as plenary presentations and smaller breakout tracks.
This program is designed for tissue bank specialists; eye bank technicians; quality assurance staff; physicians who are medical directors and/or pathologists; physician specialists (e.g., orthopedic surgeons, burn surgeons, eye surgeons) who rely on the use of tissue in patient care and treatment; nurses; as well as other healthcare professionals.
2018 QDEW Highlights
2018 QDEW Agenda
Browse the 2018 QDEW agenda.
2018 QDEW Topics
- FDA Compliance Update
- Legal Scenarios for Authorization
- Honoring the Donor’s Wishes: First Person Content
- Procurement Biopsies: Do They Impact Donor Eligibility?
- Reducing ANR Through Pre-Screening
- The DRAI: Understanding the Questions
- Validation Guidance
- Concurrent Data Collection and Analysis for Real-Time Decision Making
- Tissue Allocation Tool: One Bank’s Perspective
- AATB Inspection Findings
- Facilities and Cleaning: FDA Requirements Under Part 1271
- What’s New with CEUs?
- CORE Lean Processes
- A Practical Solution to Dealing with Sepsis