Individual membership is open to individuals who are involved or interested in the banking of tissues, cells, or organs and who concur with and support the objectives, policies and ethical standards set forth by the AATB.
Membership fees are for a calendar year.
Cost of AATB Individual Membership: $225
Benefits of Individual Membership:
- Discounted registration for AATB in-person meetings and workshops
- Discounted CTBS recertification fees
- Discounted registration for the AATB Webinar Series
- Exclusive access to member's only portion of AATB portal
- Discounted Continuing Education On-Demand
- AATB News Brief delivered to your email inbox
- Full voting privileges in AATB elections
- Ability to join an AATB Council and/or Committee(s)
- Eligibility to run for elected offices and to serve on committees
- Complimentary access to AATB Standards
Certified Tissue Bank Specialists (CTBS) and employees of Accredited Tissue Banks are not necessarily Individual Members of the AATB. Individual Membership is a separate process.
To become a member, login to your Portal Account and click "Become A Member!" If you have not created a Portal Account yet, go to the "Login" on the aatb.org homepage. When you are asked to login, please click the "Not a Member" hypertext to create an account.