Individual membership is open to individuals who are involved or interested in the banking of tissues, cells, or organs and who concur with and support the objectives, policies and ethical standards set forth by the AATB.
Membership fees are for a calendar year.
Cost of AATB Individual Membership: $225
Benefits of Individual Membership:
- Discounted registration for AATB in-person meetings and workshops and CTBS Training Programs ($300 savings on most events)
- Discounted registration for the Webinar Series ($130 savings)
- Exclusive access to member's only portion of the website and portal
- Discounted Continuing Education On-Demand
- Access to archive meeting content (held more than one year ago), includes presentation slides only.
- Virtual Council Meetings
- Access Member Directory
- Complimentary Virtual Access Pass for conferences held more than two years ago (includes presentation audio recordings synchronized with the slides)
- AATB E-Newsletters delivered to your email inbox
- Full voting privileges in AATB elections
- Eligibility to run for elected offices and to serve on committees
- Discounted purchase of AATB Standards (25% Savings on Standards)
Certified Tissue Bank Specialists (CTBS) and employees of Accredited Tissue Banks are not necessarily Individual Members of the AATB. Individual Membership is a separate process.
To become a member, login to your Portal Account and click "Become A Member!" If you have not created a Portal Account yet, go to the "Login" on the aatb.org homepage. When you are asked to login, please click the "Not a Member" hypertext to create an account.