The COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly, and like many others, AATB is closely following all developments and staying abreast of updates from the health organizations responsible for tracking and responding to the virus. We understand the concern and uncertainty our members may be experiencing and are committed to being responsive to their needs as the situation evolves.
AATB will continue to monitor the situation and share important updates below:
March 18, 2020 - Announcement: AATB Office to Operate on a Remote Basis
March 17, 2020 - Press Release: AATB Emphasizes Tissue Banks Deemed an Essential Health Care Option
February 19, 2020 - Announcement: The World Health Organization (WHO) Assigns Codename for the Novel Coronavirus
Regulatory & Standards Bulletins
Bulletin No. 20-11 released April 23, 2020
Bulletin No. 20-10 released April 2, 2020
Bulletin No.20-9 released March 16, 2020
Bulletin No.20-8 released March 4, 2020
Bulletin No.20-7 released February 25, 2020
Bulletin No.20-3 released January 31, 2020
Impacted AATB Events
After much consideration and discussion, the American Association of Tissue Banks has made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Quality & Donor Eligibility Workshop scheduled for April 6-8, 2020, in Portland, OR. Read More
April 8, 2020 - US Food & Drug Administration Coronavirus Q&As for Consumers
April 6, 2020 - AATB affiliate member, Medline, released this heartfelt "Thank You" to all healthcare partners.
March 27, 2020 - Hart Health Strategies COVID-19 Resources
- A deeper dive into the Small Business Administration’s 7(a) loan program. The CARES Act builds on this program with the Paycheck Protection Program to assist small businesses through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- March 30, 2020 - Join the U.S. Chamber Foundation for an online briefing on how 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations can benefit from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
- Register via the link https://www.cvent.com/c/express/8bb3940a-bf7f-4a20-9557-d5a4ff2badf3/my-registration
- COVID-19 Testing - NOT related to donor screening and testing
- Disaster Primer
- Federal Relief Overview
- Health Care Workers on the Front Lines
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Physician Provisions
- Small Business Resources
- Small Business - Paycheck Protection 7(a) Loan Program
- State Resources
- Tax Provisions
- Telehealth Overview
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.